The London St Thomas Croatia Soccer Club ("the Club") has created this policy to clearly explain the process for refunds. We encourage both players & parents to familiarize themselves with the refund policies.
Due to evolving landscape with COVID-19 restrictions this year, the Club has outlined a detailed policy for the Summer 2021 season to ensure transparency in the registration process. All players who are interested in playing for London St Thomas Croatia Soccer Club program must be registered via SportsEngine to be covered under Ontario Soccer insurance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
1. Your coach will notify you by email to let you know that you are on the team so you can register.
2. If a player accepts a spot on a roster and is sized for a uniform, then voluntarily (in writing to the team Head Coach/Manager) leaves the program prior to the start of the Summer 2021 season, a partial refund will be provided, minus player registration, club fees, shared field and uniforms costs, and the $50 processing fee.
3. If a player voluntarily (in writing to the team Head Coach/Manager) leaves a London St Thomas Croatia Soccer Club program after the start of the season, no refund will be provided.
4. If the Government of Ontario or Ontario Soccer cancels the Summer 2021 season at any point in time prior to the start of the summer season or during the season, a partial refund will be provided, minus player registration, club fees, shared league, game (if applicable), field, uniforms costs and the $50 processing fee.
5. Should families have a balance owing to the London St Thomas Croatia Soccer Club when a player voluntarily withdraws, the player will not be released until all fees are paid and the player’s account is in good standing.
6. Any additional fees collected by a program/team for “Team Fees” to support additional training, gear, field time or other, are at the discretion of that specific competitive program. Please ensure you have a clear understanding of what these fees are before paying.
Please pay online in full
Send e-transfer in full to: email@example.com
If paying by e-transfer choose the option "pay offline" when checking out and then send the payment to the email above.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 status, we have guidelines set out from the Ontario Government as well as Ontario Soccer.
PLAYERS WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO PLAY FOR ONE TEAM REGARDLESS OF DIVISION OR LEAGUE TO AMINTAIN SOCIAL CIRCLES.